quinta-feira, 30 de setembro de 2010

The Power Of Goodbye (Barbous The Power Of Inco Remix) - EXCLUSIVE WORLD PREMIÈRE


Hi friends :) I´m still travelling that´s why I´m not posting here everyday.


Today is ... my BIRTHDAY and this morning I got a birthday surprise: an exclusive remix produced by DJ BARBOUS. He chose one of my favourite Madonna´s song, The Power Of Goodbye. The remix name is Barbous The Power Of Inco Remix, hu?! The power of Inco? I LOVED IT :)


Barbous thanks so much for your friendship and for your efoorts to become a better remixer, we can notice this in every new Barbous release. Barbous as DJ Dri remixed Is This Love and put my name in the remix too, to download this remix go to IS THIS LOVE post.


I won´t describe the remix, it was a surprise to me and it´s gonna be a surprise for you.


Love



Inco



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário