quinta-feira, 26 de maio de 2011

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Ben (Madonna Downloaded webmaster)



Ben is the owner of the wonderful MADONNA DOWNLOADED. I have visited that site for years, Ben helps me to get more remixes and I already helped him too. In this exclusive interview he told me about his to love to Madonna and her work, about his personal life and what he wants to do in his awesome Madonna Downloaded.








Ben: thanks so much again, hugs!

Don´t forget to visit:




MADONNA DOWNLOADED

Where do you live?
Belgium, Antwerp

How old are you?
46

What do you do for life?
Hairdresser





Who is your “lucky star”?
Madonna




Define yourself:
I am a normal guy, who was born in 1964, that means in the year of the dragon, so, i should be a bit lucky in this position, Madonna's fan from the beginning, happily married with a 52 years old man already 5 years ago.Trying to enjoy life on the top.




Why Madonna?
She represents what i always wanted to fight for: Independance, freedom of speech and expression, beauty and good education with a touch of provocation, creativity.
But on the top of all, she sings songs that I always love, and from witch I always find myself into.








When did you start listening to Madonna?
The first song I heard from her was Holiday and I was exactly on holiday too in Ibiza.




What is Madonna´s influence in your life?
She is an exemple that i try to follow and it's obvious because what she thinks and do are following my way of thinking.
And of course, from the moment I've started my site, I was not thinking that I'll have so much work to do to keep it on the railway and always updated.





What Madonna era do you prefer?
Erotica/Sexbook era.









Tell us what´s the best Madonna:




album:
People put Ray of Light as the best Madonna's album of all time, I should say that I love them all.
video:
Frozen, Vogue, Express Yourself.....and many more
movie:
For sure Evita who represents a bit Madonna's life and celebrity, she was perfect in that movie, but she was touchy in The next best thing and beautiful in Swept away.
tour:
ReInvention Tour and Confessions Tour.



Tell us the worst thing too:
Worst thing?Madonna? Come on! ;-)









What Madonna song you can say “it´s me”? Explain please:
LITTLE STAR, when i listen that song i think: "when i'll die, they'll play that song and my lovers and all my friends will cry as hell when they'll hear that i was a present to them, made of flesh and bones. Pretencious, me?





What do you expect of the next Madonna album?
A lot of dance mood with a new sound and few beautiful ballads.





Besides Madonna, what singers/groups do you listen to?
Mylène Farmer,Etienne Daho, Earlier Sheila and Claude François, they are french singers but now after Madge, I love to listening Kylie Minogue, Pet Shop Boys...




Madonna in one word:
Excellent.




You have one of the most well known Madonna site, how do you feel about it?
I always think, I should do more, like news, pictures, videos areas on it.That's why I start to put the lyrics to some of them already.It's an hard work you know.But honestly, I also think, what if this site and all this work have to shut down one day? I had to do it few times before, but it seems that now, they let me go, or they didn't found me yet???? Over-blog was proposed to me by a sweet french friend of mine who made also almost all the illustrations of the site.I am proud that I am followed by people from all around the globe.




Tell us your 5 best remixes:
I cannot say that.




What DJ you love best?
I really love the remixes of Idaho and hV2, don't ask me why, that's personnal.




Can you tell me what´s the most downloaded remix of your site?
Have no idea.

And the least?
Have no idea neither.





What do you think is the best thing in Madonna´s fans?
Fidelity and good taste.

And what´s the worst thing?
Madonna's fans doesn't have worst things! ;-) Except if they don't know my site. Pretencious, me?





Have you ever been in Brazil?
Never but I would love to.





Do you have a message to your fans?
Keep visiting my site, my work, my passion, I made it for you so, proove that my work worth it. And feel free to leave more comments on it. Luv U.




























Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário