sábado, 11 de junho de 2011

She´s Not Me (The Virgin Mixes)



Hoje a postagem seria bem diferente, romântica, mas resolvi trazer lançamento mundial! Mais remixes do Brasileiro The Virgin! Agora com She´s Not Me e Voices. Com a palavra o próprio The Virgin descreve seus remixes:



She's Not Me (The Virgin's Electrochic Radio Edit)
She's Not Me (The Virgin's Electrochic Club Mix)"I wanted to make a dark mix of this song, something directed to really set a heavy mood on the dance floor. For this one I decided to use a hell lot of synths and really rework the vocals. This is very trendy and very up to date with what most DJs are doing lately.
She's Not Me (The Virgin's Latin Mistress Club Edit)
She's Not Me (The Virgin's Latin Mistress Club Mix)This is a Latin-flavoured mix to set any dance floor on fire. It has lots of pianos, lots of bass and a buttload of brass. I dare you to stand still while listening to this mix!
She's Not Me (The Virgin's She's Not a Rock Chick Mix)Well, we all know how Madonna thinks she can rock a guitar. So why not make a grunge-y/indie-y version of She's Not Me? Expect Madonna meets Hole circa 1994.
She's Not Me (The Virgin's She's Not a Rapper Mix)
Now this one is really funny. I was playing around with some hip hop instruments and this mix sort of moulded itself as I was fiddling about. This is going back to the roots of Hard Candy and it is something I can definitely see as being made if She's Not Me had been released as a single back then.
Voices (The Virgin's Jazzed Out Mix)As a bonustrack, Voices comes in a bossa nova mood. However, this is a very clubby track, great for chill-ins or sunset parties. You will notice that the chorus is somewhat peculiar, I stripped it bare from any hi-hats or shakers and, again, I dare you not to move while listening to this one.
Voices (The Virgin's Summer Vacation Mix)The single ends with this very chilled out version of Voices, heavily inspired by another mix I made for Italian artist Nyls di Falco. He asked me to remix his song into bossa nova meets samba, so I thought to myself "heck, why not?". The result is this easy and breezy mix of Voices that is extremely reminiscent of Brazilian music."







Obrigado The Virgin

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário