quinta-feira, 7 de julho de 2011

Music & Get Together (Monsieur Adi Remixes)


O mundo está se rendendo ao "cavaleiro misterioso" Monsieur Adi. O post de ontem foi o lançamento de Frozen e hoje apresento os outros remixes do DJ além de duas variações que já encontrei na net. Os comentários são do próprio DJ.







Linda Quinta para todos!




Cover: Alê Sagatto







This is the second remix of Madonna I've planned to create and it is of her popular track "Music" which was produced by Mirwais, who happens to be one of my huge influences. I was lucky enough to find some what sounded like some rough vocals ! I have an obsession with musical textures and in contrast to the remix of Get Together with it's warmth and tenderness, I wanted to do my take on "Acid Rock" and create something hard, strong, and danceable - a little edge in fact. In this remix I've placed some strong beats, filtered synths, an electric guitar line, and some extra vocoder work to back Madonna. And I added the clip of "Celebration" simply because Madonna sounds cool when she talks - I like it. The response to the Get Together was surprisingly and mostly positive from the Madonna's fans. At the end of the day, I'm just a fan also that's making music I would like to hear Madonna make. It's done completely from respect and I am anticipating her return !


Get Together (Monsieur Adi Remix)


Get Together (Monsieur Adi Remix Instrumental)


A friend surprised with the vocals to one of my favourite songs of Madonna - "Get Together." When I first heard it, I liked because it had the similar sound of "Music Sounds Better With You" by Stardust and has since been a reference for sonority. I put the song at a much slower pace to enhance the sensuality of the vocals and kept the warmth. It's impossible for me to not go a little dramatic, though. Here is the product !




From net:
Get Together (Monsieur Adi Remix) (No Intro)



Get Together (Monsieur Adi Vitalizer Remix Edit)


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário